Run to beat blood cancer at the Bath Half Marathon
The Bath Half Marathon is one of the longest established and most popular city centre road events in the UK. With its fast, flat course, great atmosphere and wonderful location it's a really great day out for everyone.
The course itself is suitable for all abilities – for beginners whose key objective is to complete the course, to more regular long-distance event runners, looking to beat their personal best time. It covers a two lap 13.1 mile (21.1km) traffic-free course straddling both sides of the River Avon.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Access to professional training tips
- Full training plans for all ability levels to help you deliver your personal best
- Fundraising support to help you reach your target
- On-the-day support
- You’ll be funding lifesaving research