In 2020, people of all abilities, from beginner to seasoned pro, will be coming together for an amazing day with one shared goal – to help beat blood cancer at Blenheim.
This event has been postponed. Please check back here for further information on new dates.
Goals are important. Whether you're aiming for a personal best or to simply make it over the finish line, you'll be doing something even more incredible at Blenheim – you'll be fighting blood cancer.
Ollie and Andrew are just two of the children who are still here thanks to supporters like you. Watch their amazing story.
Choose your challenge
- Super Sprint: Swim 400m | Cycle 13.2k | Run 2.9k
- Sprint: Swim: 750m | Cycle 19.8k | Run 5.4k
- Sprint Team Relay: Same distance as Sprint, with three team members
- Weekend Warrior: Complete as many sprint triathlons over the course of the weekend.
If you're interested in taking part as a Weekend Warrior, please contact us on [email protected].
Your entry fee covers your place in the triathlon, so we ask you to raise at least £350 for Blood Cancer UK. The money you raise will help us continue our pioneering research into blood cancer.
None of the entry fee goes to Blood Cancer UK. We rely solely on the fundraising efforts of our triathletes.
If you've never raised money for charity before, don't worry we're with you every step of the way with ideas and advice.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
We have some fantastic fundraising incentives for the big day:
- Kickstart your fundraising and you’ll get a free high spec running t-shirt
- Raise £200 and you’ll get a Blood Cancer UK triathlon belt
- Hit £400 and you’ll receive a Blood Cancer UK tri-suit
- Comprehensive fundraising support
- Full support from our cheer squads to get you across the finish line
- Access to a post-race reception for a chance to rest, enjoy some refreshments and relax
Training wasn't always easy, but I loved every minute. It was incredible knowing that I was helping people fight blood cancer with every kilometre. I can't wait to do Blenheim again this year."
- 2017 triathlon participant
Celebrate your achievement
Training for and completing a triathlon is a real achievement. After you finish, you'll be able to celebrate with family and friends who support you on the day.
Our top fundraisers will receive a Blood Cancer UK Blenheim Palace Triathlon award, designed and produced by Gaudio Awards.
Gaudio is a bespoke award and trophy manufacturer, based in Tewkesbury. You’ll have seen Gaudio’s work in the form of the MasterChef trophy, The F1 Innovation Prize and even The Man Booker Prize.
Passionate about its work, Gaudio’s team offers a comprehensive design service with in-house manufacturing, using the very finest raw materials. Promising to cater to all industries and budgets with its unrivalled customer care, Gaudio prides itself on friendly service, competitive pricing and a quality pledge.