Run to beat blood cancer at the Bromsgrove Fun Run
We welcome back the Bromsgrove Fun Run for 2022. We are excited to be back in person and offering 5k and 10k Fun Runs. Finishers will receive a medal plus there are prizes for first, second and third places in male and female categories and veterans in both runs.
Join us and help to raise money for Blood Cancer UK.
How do I get involved?
- Register online and select your Fun Run – 5k or 10k
- Please note: Limited to 500 entrants so secure your place and register as soon as possible!
- Your welcome pack and race information will be sent by email
- Registration closes at 12noon Thursday, 5 May 2022
- Entrants for 10k run must be 16 or over on the race day.
How much do I have to raise?
There’s no minimum amount, however if you raise over £30 prior to the event, you will receive a running shirt on the day.
How can I fundraise?
You can set up a Justgiving page or send us your donations another way.