Cycle from London to Amsterdam and help beat blood cancer.
Forget the Eurostar! What better way to travel from London to Amsterdam than by pedalling the miles yourself! Cycle through four countries as we weave our way through the picturesque English countryside, across the Kent Downs, and past the battlefields of northern France. Follow the Belgium coast and beautiful Bruges before greeting the canals of The Netherlands and arriving at the finish line in the vibrant city of Amsterdam – every cyclist’s dream destination!
For a challenge of this scale, you need a team behind you. That's why you should cycle for us. We'll be with you every step of the way, just like we are for people affected by blood cancer.
- All transport from London to Amsterdam (by ferry and Eurostar)
- All accommodation
- All meals and snacks
Registration fee: £125. The registration fee of £125 is payable directly to event organisers Skyline.
Remaining cost of trip: £0
Fundraising target: £1700. To guarantee your place on the ride, we ask that you have raised £1,360 by 22 March 2020 (12 weeks before departure).
Why cycle from London to Amsterdam for us?
- Get your hands on a high-spec challenge T-shirt as soon as you sign up
- Raise £200 and we’ll send you a high-spec cycling top
- Raise £400 and we’ll send you high-spec bib shorts
- Training plans and tips to help you prepare
- Fundraising support with all the tips and tricks you need to smash your target
How to register
To register, simply sign up on the Skyline site and select us as your chosen charity. Got some questions before you book? Call our Supporter Relations team on 0808 169 5155 or email [email protected].