From 1-30 September 2020, cycle the 300 miles distance from London to Paris, at your own time and pace.
You can rack up the miles indoors, with cycling apps like Zwift or Peloton, or outdoors through your local area.
Register for free and keep us on track to beat blood cancer and aim to raise £300, just a pound a mile, for the 250,000 people living with blood cancer in the UK today.
Whilst we may be apart, we ride together.
How does it work?
- Register for free and your Justgiving page will be created automatically
- Complete 300 miles of cycling in September, either inside on a static bike or outside, but please adhere to social distancing rules and stay safe
- Track your miles on Strava, which will automatically link to your Justgiving page!
- Check your progress on the Virtual London to Paris distance and fundraising leaderboards and be in the chance to win awards at the virtual celebration dinner at the end of September
- Raise £100 and you'll receive a Blood Cancer UK medal
- Raise £300 and you'll get a brand new Blood Cancer UK cycling jersey
As a charity, the Covid-19 pandemic means we now expect to be able to spend £1.8 million less on research this year. But with your support, we can turn things around. By fundraising in the Virtual London to Paris you’ll be helping us to make up that £1.8 million shortfall.