Cycle to beat blood cancer at the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Get the wheels in motion and join Blood Cancer UK's cycling team at the Prudential Ride London 2020.
Ride for Blood Cancer UK and be part of Team Blood Cancer UK raising funds for research into the third biggest cancer killer. The awesome kit is an added bonus.
Follow in the tyre tracks of the 100 mile route made famous by the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Cyclists. Starting at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the event follows closed routes through London and into the picturesque Surrey Countryside before finishing in style at the historic Royal Mall in Central London.
Why cycle for Blood Cancer UK?
- Training tips and advice to help you prepare
- Fundraising support so good you’ll want to turn off your JustGiving alerts
- Amazing cheerpoints on the day to get you around the course.
- Raise £200 and we’ll send you a high-spec cycling top
- Raise £400 and we’ll send you high-spec bib shorts
How to get a place in Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Places for the Prudential Ride London 100 in 2020 with Blood Cancer UK are available now! Don't delay and sign up now to cycle with us to beat blood cancer and take on this incredible cycling challenge.