The Blood Cancer UK Nurses Network gives nurses working in haemato-oncology an opportunity to learn from each other and share best practice to improve care for blood cancer patients.
The Network aims to:
- Facilitate space for conversation, networking and sharing of best practice
- Gain an understanding of issues faced by nurses treating haemato-oncology patients and initiate effective solutions
- Provide opportunities to shape and influence the work we do, and contribute expertise and experience to projects that will provide real benefit to patients and the clinical community.
Membership is free. It's up to you how you get involved. You may prefer to just receive our regular updates. Or you can take part in surveys or focus groups, or lead on a project such as conference planning.
What will the Nurses Network mean for me?
Our nurses network supports nurses working in haemato-oncology to improve patient experience.
Our network offers:
- Regular updates on new Blood Cancer UK research and policy, fundraising opportunities, information resources, support resources and services for patients
- Access to our conferences and events and early bird registration
- Access to our online education resources for healthcare professionals
- Input into programmes we’re developing for nurses through the Nurses Working Group and other expert groups
- Membership to the private Blood Cancer UK Haemato-oncology Nurses Facebook Group
- Opportunities to engage and network with colleagues from hospitals across the UK
- Opportunities to get involved in many areas of our work improving the lives of patients and carers across the UK.
Please register below to become part of the Blood Cancer UK Nurses Network.
As a supporter, you’re at the heart of everything we do. We’d love to keep you updated about our exciting work and the ways you can help, including campaigns and events that you might be interested in. We promise to respect your privacy and we will never sell or swap your details.