Our Working Group members help us shape and influence our information and support services. They also help us create our healthcare professional education events and activities.
Get to know our Nurses Working Group
- Kerry Baker, Adolescent Haematology Clinical Nurse Specialist, University College London Hospital
- Millicent Blake-McCoy, Haemato-Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist, North Middlesex University Hospital
- Orla Stewart, Lead Haematology Nurse, Kings College Hospital
- Anita Immanuel, Lead Research Nurse/Fellow of the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust, East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust
- Jodie Nightingill, Haematology Clinical Nurse Specialist, Broomfield Hospital
- Alison Paterson, Haemato-Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist, Lister Hospital
- Darren Simpson, Lymphoma Clinical Nurse Specialist, University College London Hospital
- Reta Sowton, Clinical Lead for Cancer Supportive Care, HCA Healthcare UK, Leaders in Oncology Care
- Karen Stanley, Lymphoma Clinical Nurse Specialist, Guy’s Hospital
- Stavroula Chante, Senior Haematology Research Nurse, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Please register your interest in becoming part of the Blood Cancer UK Nurses Working Group by filling in your details below
As a supporter, you’re at the heart of everything we do. We’d love to keep you updated about our exciting work and the ways you can help, including campaigns and events that you might be interested in. We promise to respect your privacy and we will never sell or swap your details.