Charity places have now sold out for the Great North Run 2021.
If you’d like to take part in Great North Run 2022, register your interest by emailing [email protected] and we will send you more information on how to sign up soon.
If you have your own place in the Great North Run 2021 join our team of Blood Cancer UK runners taking part this year.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Full training plans for all ability levels
- Comprehensive fundraising support
- Full support from our cheer squads to get you across the finish line
- Access to a post-race reception for a chance to rest, enjoy some refreshments and relax
- Most importantly, you’ll be funding life saving research.
Fundraising tips and tricks
Quick ways to successful fundraising