Run the world’s largest half marathon and help beat blood cancer.
Join us at the iconic Great North Run where you’ll run from Newcastle City Centre, across the Tyne Bridge and finish by the sea in South Shields. Guarantee your entry today and register for a charity place.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Full training plans for all ability levels
- Comprehensive fundraising support
- Full support from our cheer squads to get you across the finish line
- Access to a post-race reception for a chance to rest, enjoy some refreshments and relax
- Most importantly, you’ll be funding life saving research.
Fundraising tips and tricks
Quick ways to successful fundraising