We know the valuable role healthcare professionals play in caring for our community and we want to ensure your voices are heard, challenges are addressed and initiate effective solutions. You will help shape and influence the work Blood Cancer UK does and contribute expertise and experience to projects that will provide real benefit to patients and the clinical community.
The network is for (but not limited to):
- Haematology physician associate
- Healthcare assistant
- Occupational therapist
- Palliative care professionals
- Social prescriber
- Social workers
If your profession isn’t listed above, please let us know and still request to join because we’d love to hear from you. Nurses can sign up to our Nurses Network.
What will the Healthcare Professional Network mean for me?
We have lots of opportunities for healthcare professionals to inform our work so that together we can better support those affected by blood cancer and beat blood cancer. Our network offers:
- Regular updates on new Blood Cancer UK research and policy, fundraising opportunities, information resources, support resources and services for patients
- Access to our conferences, events and early bird registration
- Access to our online education resources for healthcare professionals
- Input into programmes we’re developing for healthcare professionals
- Opportunities to engage and network with colleagues from hospitals across the UK
- Opportunities to get involved in many areas of our work improving the lives of patients and carers across the UK.
- Opportunity to provide expertise to media outlets, at public events and in our influencing work of Government and the NHS.
Membership is free. It's up to you how you get involved. You may prefer to just receive our regular updates. Or you can take part in surveys, focus groups, lead on projects or speak at events.
Please register below to join the Blood Cancer UK Healthcare Professional Network.
If you have further questions or would like to find out more, please email us at [email protected]
As a supporter, you’re at the heart of everything we do. We’d love to keep you updated about our exciting work and the ways you can help, including campaigns and events that you might be interested in. We promise to respect your privacy and we will never sell or swap your details.