Run to beat blood cancer at the Brighton Marathon
The Brighton Marathon has fast become one of the UK’s most popular marathons with over 12,000 participants taking part last year.
And it’s not hard to see why with a fantastic route taking you through the historic city and along Brighton’s stunning seafront.
Run for Blood Cancer UK and you will see some of Brighton’s biggest landmarks, including the Brighton Pavilion, British Airways i360 and Brighton Palace Pier, while enjoying the amazing atmosphere on the day.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Raise money towards vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Access to professional training tips
- Full training plans for all ability levels to help you deliver your personal best
- Fundraising support to help you reach your target