Run to beat blood cancer at the London Marathon 2022
The TCS London Marathon is one of London’s sporting highlights of the year with 50,000 participants taking part, running the 26.2 miles past London’s iconic landmarks, and over the finish line past Buckingham Palace and down The Mall, cheered on by the crowds!
Running a marathon is a huge feat, and you need an amazing support team behind you. By running for Blood Cancer UK, we’ll be on hand every step of the way from the moment you sign up.
With fundraising and training support, invites to our training day, access to a running coach and of course out in force to support you on the day. We’ll have cheer points along the route and a post-race reception to make sure you have the memorable day you deserve!
Join Team Blood Cancer UK and run to beat blood cancer, because the finish line’s in sight.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Full training plans for all ability levels to help you deliver your personal best
- Fundraising support so good you’ll need to turn off your JustGiving alerts
- Dedicated support from the team's running coach
- Fantastic support from our cheer squads to get you round, over or under the wall and across the finish line
- A post-race reception to give you a chance to rest your weary bones, grab some refreshments, and relax with a sports massage
- Most importantly, you’ll be funding life saving research.
How to get a place
Applications are now open for our limited charity places. Apply now and we’ll get back to you once all ballot entries are confirmed.
If you have secured your own place in the ballot, we would love to have you join our team! You will have no minimum fundraising target and will receive all the same support.
London Marathon 2021 event weekend information
This handy information sheet will tell you all you need to know about preparation for race day, our stand at the Running Show, cheer points, post-race reception and COVID guidelines for all Team Blood Cancer UK runners.