Run to beat blood cancer at the London Marathon 2022
The TCS London Marathon is one of London’s sporting highlights of the year with 50,000 participants taking part, running the 26.2 miles past London’s iconic landmarks, and over the finish line past Buckingham Palace and down The Mall, cheered on by the crowds!
Running a marathon is a huge feat, and you need an amazing support team behind you. By running for Blood Cancer UK, we’ll be on hand every step of the way from the moment you sign up.
With fundraising and training support, invites to our training day, access to a running coach and of course out in force to support you on the day. We’ll have cheer points along the route and a post-race reception to make sure you have the memorable day you deserve!
Join Team Blood Cancer UK and run to beat blood cancer, because the finish line’s in sight.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Create your bespoke training plan with our Running Coach for all ability levels, just fill out the questionnaire.
- Exclusive online and in-person training days for Team Blood Cancer UK runners
- Access to the private Facebook group to meet your teammates and share your thoughts
- A sports massage at the post-race reception - rest your weary bones, grab some refreshments, and relax with a massage
- Fundraising support, tips and ideas from the team
- Our cheer squads will get you round, over or under the wall and across the finish line
- Most importantly, you’ll be funding life saving blood cancer research.
How to get a place
Applications are now open for our limited charity places. Apply now and we’ll get back to you once all ballot entries are confirmed.*
If you have secured your own place in the ballot, we would love to have you join our team! You will have no minimum fundraising target and will receive all the same support.
*The London Marathon ballot results will be announced on 14th March. We will let you know if your application to run for Blood Cancer UK with a charity place is successful or unsuccessful in April. Thank you for your patience and understanding!