Run to beat blood cancer at the Virgin Money London Marathon
The Virgin Money London Marathon is one of London’s sporting highlights of the year with 40,000 participants pounding the route around the city cheered on by huge crowds.
Running a marathon is a huge feat, and you need an amazing support team behind you. That’s why we’ll be on hand every step of the way from the moment you sign up. We’ll be on hand with fundraising and training support, invites to our training day, access to a running coach and of course out in force to support you on the day. We’ll have cheerpoints along the route and a post race reception to make sure you have the amazing day you deserve!
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Full training plans for all ability levels to help you deliver your personal best
- Fundraising support so good you’ll need to turn off your JustGiving alerts
- Fantastic support from our cheer squads to get you round, over or under the wall and across the finish line
- Dedicated support from the team's running coach
- A post-race reception to give you a chance to rest your weary bones, grab some refreshments, and relax with a sports massage
- Most importantly, you’ll be funding life saving research.
How to get a place
Our charity places are now full, however you can join our reserve list and we will be in touch if a place becomes available. Please include as much information as possible. If you have any questions about this please contact [email protected].
If you have secured your own place in the ballot, we would love to have you join our team! You will have no minimum fundraising target and will receive all the same support.