Run the Royal Parks Half Marathon and help beat blood cancer
Join us for this stunning central London half marathon that takes in some of the capital's world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London's Royal Parks - Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens.
Sign up for a charity place
We'd love to have you on team Blood Cancer UK at the Royal Parks Half Marathon 2024, all you need to do is complete our registration form! By completing this form, you're agreeing to pay a £10 registration fee and fundraise a minimum of £350.
Sign up with your own place
If you've already secured your place for the event, you can register now with your own place.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Access to professional training tips
- Full training plans for all ability levels to help you deliver your personal best
- Fundraising support to help you reach your target
- On-the-day cheer-squad support
- You’ll be funding life saving research