Run to beat blood cancer at the Royal Parks Half Marathon
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is an autumn-time run which takes runners through four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens. Participants start and finish in Hyde Park and pass plenty of iconic landmarks including Royal Albert Hall, Wellington Arch and Trafalgar Square.
How to get a place
You can sign up for a charity place now or run for Team Blood Cancer UK if you already have a placed secured.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Access to professional training tips
- Full training plans for all ability levels to help you deliver your personal best
- Fundraising support to help you reach your target
- On-the-day cheer-squad support
- You’ll be funding life saving research