Run to beat blood cancer at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival
Join us at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, an event where there’s something for everyone with a marathon, half marathon, 10k, 5k and relay races taking place!
The Edinburgh Marathon route sees you passing by Arthur's Seat, Musselburgh Racecourse and Gosford House. And you’ll run past some of the most beautiful views of the East Lothian coast and the city centre that Edinburgh has to offer. What’s more, we will be there with you every step of the way: from fundraising support in the lead up to the event, to cheer stations on the route, to celebrating with you at the finish line.
There are multiple distances you can complete at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, each coming with their own registration fees and minimum fundraising targets.
How to get a place at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival
Charity places for the Edinburgh Marathon Festival are now available and we would love to have you on the team! Minimum fundraising targets vary, depending on the event. By signing up to a place, you agree to raise a minimum of £500 (marathon runners), £300 (half-marathon runners), £600 (for a team of runners in the Team Relay), £150 (10K runners), £100 (5K runners), or £50 (all junior runners).
- Sign up for the marathon
- Sign up for the half marathon
- Sign up for the Hairy Haggis Team Relay
- Sign up for the 10K
- Sign up for the 5K
- Sign up for the junior races
Alternatively, if you have your own place already in one of the runs, you can still run for Blood Cancer UK with no minimum fundraising target.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Raise money towards vital blood cancer research and support patients and their families
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Access to professional training tips
- Full training plans for all ability levels to help you deliver your personal best
- Fundraising support to help you reach your target