Run to beat blood cancer at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival
Join us at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, an event where there’s something for everyone with a marathon, half marathon, 10k, 5k and relay races taking place!
The Edinburgh Marathon route sees you passing by Arthur's Seat, Musselburgh Racecourse and Gosford House. And you’ll run past some of the most beautiful views of the East Lothian coast and the city centre that Edinburgh has to offer. What’s more, we will be there with you every step of the way: from fundraising support in the lead up to the event, to cheer stations on the route, to celebrating with you at the finish line.
There are multiple distances you can complete at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, each coming with their own registration fees and minimum fundraising targets.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Raise money towards vital blood cancer research and support patients and their families
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Access to professional training tips
- Full training plans for all ability levels to help you deliver your personal best
- Fundraising support to help you reach your target