Find out about events aimed at healthcare professionals working in haematology.
Oncology Professional Care
- Meet us at stand number F61.
- FREE CPD-certified learning.
- Gain insight into what’s happening in early diagnosis and screening.
- Hear from expert speakers on in-depth clinical topics related to surgery and therapeutics for specific cancers.
- Hear inspiring patient stories and find out how they feel about their treatment as they share their cancer journeys.
- Get hands-on in interactive and practical sessions to bolster your technical skills
- Meet leading product and service providers who will show you the latest innovations and solutions to your biggest challenges.
- Discuss common challenges and share experiences with peers across the multi-disciplinary team.
British Society for Haematology
British Society for Haematology (BSH) organises many study days throughout the year and hosts an Annual Scientific Meeting this year on 28 to 30 April 2024 at the ACC in Liverpool.
We're attending the Annaul Scientific Meeting, come say hello at stand CP1.
European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT)
Meet us at EBMT
EBMT is an annual congress in blood and marrow transplantation and cellular therapies. This year it's hosted in Glasgow and you can find us in Booth number A15.