Take on the Lake District Triple Challenge for us and help beat blood cancer
Trek, bike and kayak in the Lake District and experience the thrills of the Lake District!
Trek to the summit of one of the Lake District’s most iconic peaks, the Old Man of Coniston, before testing yourself on the off-road mountain bike trails of Grizedale forest, then kayak across iconic Coniston Water.
For a challenge of this scale you need a team behind you. That's why you should complete this event for us. We'll be with you every step of the way just like we are for people affected by blood cancer.
- All challenge management before, during and post event
- Packed lunch and drinks
- Drinks and snacks available throughout the day
- Qualified mountain leaders, cycling leaders & mechanics and kayak instructors
- All equipment hire including mountain bikes, helmets, open top kayaks and life jackets. You are welcome to bring your own mountain bike and helmet if you wish
- Group first aid supplies
- Accommodation during the challenge (usually same-sex dormitories)
- Breakfast before the challenge
Why take on the Lake District Triple Challenge for us?
- Get your hands on a high-spec challenge t-shirt as soon as you sign up
- Fundraising support so good you’ll need to turn off your JustGiving alerts from our office cheer squad
How to register
To register, simply sign up on Charity Challenge and select us as your chosen charity. Got some questions before you book? Call our Supporter Relations team on 0808 169 5155 or email [email protected].