Trek the National Three Peaks for us and help beat blood cancer
Take on the three highest mountains in the UK in 24 hours!
Considered one of Britain’s toughest outdoor challenges, the National Three Peaks Challenge takes in the dizzy heights of Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Snowdon (1,085m). This totals at around 26 miles of trekking and an ascension of almost 3,000m.
For a challenge of this scale you need a team behind you. That's why you should walk with us. We'll be with you every step of the way, just like we are for people affected by blood cancer.
- 5 – 7 June 2020
- 10 – 12 July 2020
- 7 – 9 August 2020
- 18 – 20 September 2020
- 2 – 4 October 2020
- Three meals a day (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary)
- All challenge management before, during and post event
- Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
- Drinking water on challenge days
- One night's accommodation in a hostel (same-sex dormitories with shared bathroom facilities)
Registration fee: £75. The registration fee of £75 is payable directly to event organisers Charity Challenge.
Remaining cost of trip: £0
Fundraising target: £775. To guarantee your place on this trek, we ask that you have raised £620. This is due 7 weeks before departure.
Why climb the National Three Peaks for us?
- Get your hands on a high-spec challenge t-shirt as soon as you sign up
- Fundraising support so good you’ll need to turn off your JustGiving alerts from our office cheer squad
- We haven’t event mentioned all the additional training advice provided by Charity Challenge
How to register
Simply sign up on the Charity Challenge site and select us as your chosen charity. Got some questions before you book? Call our Supporter Relations team on 0808 169 5155 or email [email protected].