Trek the National Three Peaks and help beat blood cancer
Take on the three highest mountains in the UK in 24 hours!
Considered one of Britain’s toughest outdoor challenges, the National Three Peaks Challenge takes in the dizzy heights of Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Snowdon (1,085m). This totals around 26 miles of trekking and an ascension of almost 3,000m.
- 3 – 5 June 2022
- 24 – 26 June 2022
- 8 – 10 July 2022
- 22 – 24 July 2022
- 12 – 14 August 2022
- 09 – 11 September 2022
- Three meals a day (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary)
- All challenge management before, during and post event
- Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
- Drinking water on challenge days
- One night's accommodation
Registration fee: £85. The registration fee of £85 is payable directly to event organisers Charity Challenge.
Remaining cost of trip: £0
Fundraising target: £825. To guarantee your place on this trek, we ask that you have raised £660. This is due 7 weeks before departure.
Why climb the National Three Peaks for Blood Cancer UK?
- Get your hands on a high-spec challenge t-shirt as soon as you sign up
- Comprehensive fundraising support from the Blood Cancer UK Challenges team
- Most importantly, you’ll be funding life-saving research
How to register
Simply sign up on the Charity Challenge site and select us as your chosen charity. Got some questions before you book? Call our Supporter Relations team on 0808 169 5155 or email [email protected].