Run your own distance and in your own time to beat blood cancer
Set yourself a distance goal which you want to complete, and a timeframe to finish it in. We’ve come up with some ideas to get you started, so why not take on one of these virtual runs?
- A mile a day: run one mile every day for a month at home, in your garden, driveway or around the house
- 5k or 10k Your Way: Run the distance in your own time and space, whether at home or in your local area. Or make it a virtual relay by nominating a friend or working towards a team target.
- Half Marathon Your Way: Run 13.1 miles either in one go or spread out across a weekend.
- Marathon Your Way: 26.2 miles is no small challenge – run the iconic distance over a week or a month.
- Ultra Marathon: The ultimate challenge! Run a 100 miles in a month to truly test yourself.
JustGiving have now teamed up with Strava so you can track the distance you complete and share this on your JustGiving page so your supporters can see your progress.
Just £100 could fund one of our Health Information Editors for a week, to create print and online information that helps people understand their diagnosis and live well with blood cancer.