Sign up now to take on your own Walk of Light.
What is Walk of Light?
We walk to keep the memory of our loved ones burning bright. We walk to shine a ray of hope for someone as they face their darkest moments. We walk to light the path for a brighter future.
Join thousands of people across the country as we walk together on 30th March 2024 to fund vital blood cancer research.
It’s free to enter and you can take part as a group or by yourself. Just choose your location, your route and how far you want to walk.
Follow these five easy steps to get started:
- Sign up for free. Sign up quickly and easily for free! Your fundraising page will be automatically set up for you when you sign up.
- Choose your route. You choose the distance and location. For example, this could be around your local park or somewhere that means something to you.
- Spread the word. Share your JustGiving page and let everyone know about your Walk of Light.
- Start fundraising. Raise £50 to get your free Walk of Light t-shirt, raise £100 to get your medal at the end of the challenge, raise £150 for your free neck warmer.
- Walk your Walk of Light! Get ready to take on your own Walk of Light and raise vital funds for blood cancer research.
You'll receive lots of exciting rewards as you smash your fundraising milestones along the way!
to get your free Walk of Light t-shirt to wear with pride during the event!
to get your free medal as a celebration of your achievement! Medals will be sent out to participants at the end of April 2024.
to get your free neck warmer to keep warm while you take on your own Walk of Light in March.
I’ve only been involved with Blood Cancer UK for a short time and I can honestly say they are a lifeline! It doesn’t matter how much you raise or how far you walk, every bit helps.
- Kate Smith