Walk over 16 of London's historic bridges and help beat blood cancer
Thames Bridges Trek is a central London walking event which takes participants across a 25km route.
The route begins at Putney Bridge and heads east towards the city before a mid-point stop in Vauxhall for snacks and drinks.
Trekkers will walk over the iconic Tower Bridge before reaching the finish line in Southwark.
Why take on the Thames Bridge Trek for us?
- Get your hands on a high-spec challenge t-shirt as soon as you sign up
- Fundraising support so good you’ll need to turn off your JustGiving alerts from our office cheer squad
- We haven’t event mentioned all the additional training advice provided by Action Challenge
- Free food and drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals and massages
- Medal, t-shirt and glass at fizz to celebrate completing the event!
Registration fee: £5. The registration fee is payable directly to the event organisers Action Challenge.
Fundraising target: £245. To guarantee your place on the trek, we ask that you have raised 50% of your minimum fundraising target by 15 August 2020.
Registration fee: £39.50. The registration fee is payable directly to the event organisers Action Challenge.
Fundraising target: £119. To guarantee your place on the trek, we ask that you have raised 50% of your minimum fundraising target by 15 August 2020.
How to register
To register, simply sign up with Action Challenge and select us as your chosen charity.