Run, walk, skip or jump to beat blood cancer at the Virtual TCS London Marathon 2022!
Join Team Blood Cancer UK with your own place in the Virtual TCS London Marathon. This challenge gives you the freedom to take on 26.2 miles your way, on the route of your choice, at any time from 00:00 to 23:59:59 BST on Sunday 2 October 2022 – the same day as the mass event in London.
You can do it with friends, colleagues or on your own, from home or away, in stages or all at once – it’s up to you! We can't wait to see what exciting ideas you try.
By taking part for Blood Cancer UK, we’ll be on hand every step of the way from the moment you sign up.
With fundraising and training support, invites to our training day, access to a running coach (if you're going to be running!) and an invite to the post-race reception - we can't wait for you to join the team.
Join Team Blood Cancer UK and run/walk/hop/skip or jump to beat blood cancer, because the finish line’s in sight.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Exclusive online and in-person training days for Team Blood Cancer UK runners
- Access to the private Facebook group to meet your teammates and share your thoughts
- A sports massage at the post-race reception - rest your weary bones, grab some refreshments, and relax with a massage
- Fundraising support, tips and ideas from the team
- Most importantly, you’ll be funding life saving blood cancer research.
How to join the team
Sign up with your own place to join Team Blood Cancer UK and we'll be in touch with more details and information to welcome you to the team.