Run, walk, skip or jump to beat blood cancer at the Virtual TCS London Marathon 2024! Newly launched as London Marathon My Way.
We don't have any charity places in the TCS London Marathon MyWay 2024 but you can still secure your place directly with the race organisers here: https://www.tcslondonmarathon.com/the-event/virtual-marathon
Please do let us know once you've registered so that we can welcome you to Team Blood Cancer UK and send you some fundraising and training support to help you raise as much as you possibly can with no minimum sponsorship amount.
This challenge gives you the freedom to take on 26.2 miles your way, on the route of your choice, at any time from 00:00 to 23:59:59 BST on Sunday 21 April 2024 – the same day as the mass event in London.
You can do it with friends, colleagues or on your own, from home or away, in stages or all at once – it’s up to you! We can't wait to see what exciting ideas you try.
By taking part for Blood Cancer UK, we’ll be on hand every step of the way from the moment you sign up.
With fundraising and training support, invites to our training day, access to a running coach (if you're going to be running!) and an invite to the post-race reception - we can't wait for you to join the team.
Join Team Blood Cancer UK and run, walk, hop, skip or jump to beat blood cancer, because the finish line’s in sight.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Exclusive online and in-person training days for Team Blood Cancer UK runners
- Access to the private Facebook group to meet your teammates and share your thoughts
- A sports massage at the post-race reception - rest your weary bones, grab some refreshments, and relax with a massage
- Fundraising support, tips and ideas from the team
- Most importantly, you’ll be funding life saving blood cancer research.