Run to beat blood cancer at the Brighton Marathon 2024
Take on the country’s second largest (and fastest) marathon and enjoy beautiful sea views, incredible atmosphere and a beach village finish like no other.
Running a marathon is an incredible achievement, and you’ll need an amazing support team behind you. That’s why we’ll be on hand every step of the way from the moment you sign up, with fundraising and training support.
Join us at Brighton Marathon
To register for your charity place on Team Blood Cancer UK, please complete this registration form. We can't wait to welcome you to the team and send you a fundraising pack along with a Blood Cancer UK running t-shirt.
If you've secured your own ballot place and would like to fundraise for Blood Cancer UK, please complete this registration form so we can welcome you to the team.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Raise money towards vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Access to professional training tips
- Full training plans for all ability levels to help you deliver your personal best
- Fundraising support to help you reach your target