Run to beat blood cancer at Run Bournemouth
Run Bournemouth offers runners of all ages and abilities the chance to experience ‘running as it should be’ with crisp seaside air and views of Bournemouth and Poole’s landmarks. Run along the promenade and take in the picturesque South coast.
This international running festival brings seven distances together making it a weekend of fun for everyone.
Adult runners can opt for:
- the half marathon
- the Supersonic 10K
- the Supersonic 5K
- the Supernova 5K.
Young runners can also join a 5K, 2K or 1.5K race. Why not get the whole family involved?
How to get a place at Run Bournemouth
Charity places for Run Bournemouth are now available and we would love to have you on the team! Minimum fundraising targets vary, depending on the event. By signing up to a place, you agree to raise a minimum of £300 (half-marathon runners), £150 (10K runners), £100 (5K runners), or £50 (all junior runners).
- Sign up for the half marathon
- Sign up for the Supersonic 10K
- Sign up for the Supersonic 5K
- Sign up for the Supernova 5K
- Sign up for the Kids 2K
- Sign up for the Kids 1.5K
- Sign up for the Kids 1K
Alternatively, if you have your own place already in one of the runs, you can still run for Blood Cancer UK with no minimum fundraising target.
Why run for Blood Cancer UK?
- Raise vital funds for blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Access to professional training advice & training plans
- Fundraising support from the Blood Cancer UK sports team